Quantitative Researcher – Derivatives and Relative Value
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking an exceptional quantitative researcher with a strong background in data analysis, statistical methods and financial markets to join our team. In this role, you will navigate the full research process and design sophisticated models to trade a variety of securities in the credit and fixed-income markets.
- Developing systematic trading strategies, from idea generation and data collection to analysis and model creation.
- Applying advanced modeling techniques and market knowledge to large, novel or unconventional data sets.
- Opening opportunities to pursue previously unexplored research topics.
- An excellent academic record with a bachelor’s or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Strong programming skills (Python).
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Ability to tackle in-depth research projects and communicate complex ideas clearly.
- Innate curiosity, resourcefulness and attention to detail.
- Prior experience in the credit market is a plus.