Recruiting Coordinator (Temp to Perm)
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
Two Sigma Recruiting Coordinators are responsible for overseeing all logistical aspects of our engineering interview process. Among other things, this includes watching over in-house interviews, acting as the main point of contact for candidates and external agencies, and working closely with recruiters and hiring managers. Recruiting Coordinators also lead various process improvement and project management initiatives.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate full-cycle, multi-stage interview processes and candidate lifecycles.
- Serve as primary point of contact for candidates, hiring managers, and external agencies.
- Oversee on-site interviews and facilitate lineup changes, as necessary.
- Determine appropriate interview lineups and liaise with the scheduling team to arrange on-site interviews.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in applicant tracking system.
- Facilitate interview feedback collection and distribution while maintaining discretion.
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience during their interview process.
- Maintain documentation on each interview process.
- Provide ad hoc reporting requests for senior leadership regarding recruiting efforts.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree required.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong foresight.
- Experience in a fast-paced, evolving work environment.
- Initiative to follow through on tasks and problem solve.
- Strong sense of ownership for role within a team.
- Ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of urgency and grace.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (inbox and calendar management).
- Process oriented and systems driven.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous Human Resources experience, specifically with recruitment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (PivotTables, VLOOKUP, advanced functions and formulas).
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) or human resources information systems (HRIS).