New York, New York, United States
CONTRACT ROLE: 6 month duration.
We are seeking a proactive and detail-oriented new member of our Recruiting Scheduling team, assisting the Recruiting team in scheduling in-person interviews for our New York and Houston offices. You will interact closely with Candidate Experience Coordinators, Recruiters and interviewers at all levels across the company to ensure a seamless interview process for candidates, which includes:
- Scheduling interviews of various durations with information provided by recruiters and recruiting coordinators in a timely fashion;
- Reserving interview space in security-conscious locations;
- Handling logistics of out of town candidates, including hotel accommodations and registration with travel agencies;
- Reaching out to interviewers, recruiters, recruiting coordinators, and executive assistants to finalize lineups;
- Double checking all interviews for accuracy prior to handing them off to the Candidate Experience Coordinators to be executed and recognizing potential problems;
- Fielding questions and scheduling requests from employees throughout the organization;
- Performing various ad hoc duties, including providing coverage for Candidate Experience Coordinators;
- Upholding a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
- Prior office experience preferred - experience with Microsoft Outlook’s calendar functions required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Lateral thinking with incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise discretion, work independently, and adapt quickly to new systems.
- Strong customer service focus.