Regulatory Reporting Analyst
New York, New York, United States
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for certain external reporting requirements of Two Sigma Investments, LP and its affiliates. The role drives the timely/accurate completion of recurring reports provided to investors, regulators and various other external parties and assists in the specifications of new reporting requirements.
- Manage processes for quarterly and annual regulatory reports for registered investment advisers such as Form PF, ADV, CPO-PQR, 13F.
- Coordinate preparation of recurring reporting requirements to various external parties such as the U.S. Bureau and Bureau of Economic Analysis relating to the management companies.
- Review monthly investor reports containing performance and exposure information.
- Liaise with various internal groups such as Client Service, Fund Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Operations, Broker Management, Treasury, Legal and Compliance regarding ongoing and future reporting requirements.
- Identify areas for process improvements to enhance controls and efficiency.
- Produce and maintain thorough documentation of processes and assumptions.
- Work closely with other internal groups to leverage information produced for various ad-hoc requests.
- Work with business analysts and engineering resources to develop and enhance the Reporting platform.
- Collaborate with several departments across the firm to support growth relating to new and evolving businesses.
- Research and analyze published guidance and best practices related to reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance with strong academic record required. [Please detail your graduating GPA on your resume]
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in financial services.
- Experience in the hedge fund space or directly with regulatory reporting a plus.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively across departments and with firm management. Excellent analytical and organizational skills required.
- Must be collaborative, motivated and detail oriented.
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with SQL is a plus.