Relationship Manager - TSIQ
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma IQ is an independent affiliate of Two Sigma Investments, LP, dedicated to being a partner to some of the most established companies in the insurance industry. Aligned with Two Sigma's vision of finding value in the world's data, Two Sigma Insurance Quantified utilizes technology, data science, intelligent automation and cloud-based computing to foster innovation, better understand risk and strengthen business and product offerings for the industry. For more information, visit twosigmaiq.com.
TSIQ is seeking an experienced Relationship Manager to add to our Customer Development Team. You will be coming in to a brand new team, having an opportunity to build something from the ground up. You will be at the forefront of bringing our new data science and workflow products to market in the insurance industry.
This will be a critical role for our business, as you will play an integral role in building a client base to supports long-term growth and success.
Some challenges you'll take on:
- Demonstrate an understanding of client goals, aspirations, technology stack, key gaps and influence map in general
- Centrally manage all client information and articulate current state/efforts across existing customers
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate product gaps versus client and market needs to senior leadership team to help drive development
- Qualify opportunities with existing customers by aligning current and potential client needs with product roadmap
- Support the development of our customer engagement model
- Manage the client engagement model from start to finish
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 5-7 years of relationship management experience with a history of executing complex client engagements across the customer lifecycle
- Direct experience with or knowledge of the insurance market, underwriting or parallel processes/businesses within finance
- Tier 1/Tier 2 institutional client experience within insurance or finance
- Direct experience with positioning and operating on PAS and Data Science solutions within insurance or finance
- Experience bringing a new product to market
- Direct leadership and/or management experience for small teams
- Ability to effectively organize and run key partner meetings
- Closing, contract and negotiation skills
- Ability to operate as a self-starter and lead through influence
- Experience building senior level relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to set expectations and manage workload independently
- Strategic mindset partnered with an ability to tactfully execute
Two Sigma employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.