New York, New York, United States
Design, implement and maintain tools and technologies used by the Legal and Compliance team. Create full-stack web applications using Angular, HTML and CSS that visualize and manipulate rich data sets, such as employee attributes, individual account statement details, restricted securities and more. Develop and maintain corresponding backend processing and data layers using Java, REST and SQL. Develop and maintain a compliance exception workflow infrastructure to automate complex legal and compliance procedures. Develop reports and summaries used by trading compliance from trading metadata through data analysis and aggregation.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field.
Must have demonstrated knowledge of the following skills:
- Application development using Java and SQL.
- Scripting using Python and Bash.
- Web technologies such as Angular 2, Bootstrap, and Swagger.
- Designing and implementing infrastructure using Agile methodologies; and
- Classical Computer Science algorithms and data structures.
Must also pass company’s required skills assessment.
We will accept any amount of graduate coursework, graduate research experience or professional experience with the required skills.