New York, New York, United States
We are seeking an experienced security engineer and architect, with broad and deep experience across computer science and business. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing design-time review and guidance to teams building and deploying new technology at Two Sigma;
- Defining security policy and overseeing its execution;
- Assessing and mitigating security risk associated with new and existing systems;
- Threat and risk modeling.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field.
- At minimum 4 years of experience in information technology security.
- Demonstrable and detailed understanding of cryptography, network security, operating systems, and PKI infrastructure and implementation.
- Experience (need not be recent) as a software developer.
- Familiarity with distributed systems and physical security.