Senior Corporate Recruiter
New York, New York, United States
- Develop and execute sourcing / research strategies to identify high potential talent for Two Sigma
- Understand the competitive landscape and develop effective strategies to compete and win
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals
- Develop effective strategies for sourcing and evaluating candidates
- Facilitate interviews and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain organizational effectiveness including producing data reports, analysis and performance metrics
- Driving the offer process, generating offer documents, and closing candidates
- Representing Two Sigma’s brand and recruiting team internally and externally
- Broad recruiting/talent acquisition experience with a mix of agency and in-house experience
- 7+ years of experience of progressive recruitment experience
- Experience in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative environment, with a track record of accomplishment and measurable business impact.
- Experience within financial services or FINTECH preferred
- Strong academic credentials, Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills. Able to critically think through challenges, to analyze problems using data and to develop effective yet pragmatic solutions.
- Seasoned judgment and adaptability. Able to deal with changing and ambiguous situations as they arise. Has the mental agility to adapt and champion positive change.
- Intellectually sharp. Able to thrive in a dynamic and cerebral environment.
- Results-oriented. Self-starter able to stay focused on achieving positive outcomes for the company.
- Resilient. Able to overcome challenges / roadblocks and continue working toward objectives.
- Fast learner. Able to build a solid understanding of the business as well as the competitive landscape.
- Extremely trustworthy. Able to engender confidence and trust at all levels. Able to to exercise discretion and handle sensitive information