Senior Network Engineer: Wireless and Enterprise
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
- Technical lead for Wireless technology- design, deploy, support and troubleshoot wireless and related technologies like Aruba wireless Controllers, Aruba ClearPass Network Access.
- Research requirements and interact with multiple teams to develop a comprehensive data-center network strategy and policy.
- Work closely with product vendors to explore, evaluate and implement data-center and cloud based Security products.
- Evolve and maintain load Balancing, Firewall and Security products under the Network umbrella.
- Augment the resources within the Network Engineering team by participating in the design, implementation, operations and troubleshooting of all Network related products.
- Expert level knowledge and deep experience with enterprise wireless design and deployment, preferably on Aruba product lines, including authentication, captive portals, and RF design/survey.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior engineering role with focus on Enterprise Network design and implementation.
- Detailed knowledge of network (BGP, OSPF), transport (TCP, UDP) and application layer protocols (HTTP, FTP, DNS, SIP, RTP).
- Experience with user authentication, authorization and identity management products and technologies e.g Kerberos, 802.1x, SAML, Radius, Cisco ISE, Aruba Clearpass.
- Understanding of and experience with network virtualization technologies (MPLS, VRFs).
- Understanding of local and global network load-balancing technologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- An ability to manage large scale engineering products independently.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves