Senior Program Manager - Finance, Legal & Compliance
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
The Corporate Platforms & Initiatives group at Two Sigma works with all post-trade functions to design and implement scalable business processes and technology solutions to support the firm’s growth. We are looking to add an experienced Program Manager to manage a small team of Business Analysts / Project Managers and help our Finance, Legal, and Compliance functional groups get to the next level of excellence.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Managing a team of three experienced Business Analysts / Project Managers;
- Developing client relationships with senior functional stakeholders (including CFO, Controller, GC, and CCO) regarding the strategy and platforms for Finance, Legal & Compliance;
- Developing short-term and long-term strategies for functional groups and platforms;
- Establishing priorities across diverse stakeholders and timelines;
- Working collaboratively with engineering partners to shape design decisions;
- Providing transparency into in-flight programs by effective reporting;
- Applying and sharing best practices of project management; and
- Supporting the evolution of Two Sigma’s businesses and technical architecture.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 10-15 years of experience in program management, business analysis, consulting, or internal strategy;
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record;
- Adept at developing and maintaining client relationships with senior stakeholders;
- Exceptionally strong analytical / conceptual problem-solving skills with great attention to detail;
- Robust process analysis / project management skills with an understanding of financial markets and the investment lifecycle;
- Strong sense of ownership and personal responsibility, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage expectations of stakeholders in a timely, fast-paced environment;
- Extraordinarily strong written and oral communication skills, with special emphasis on presentation skills;
- Team first attitude, putting the team and company goals above individual acknowledgement.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.