Senior Talent Advisement/Technical Recruiting Manager
New York, New York, United States
Senior Talent Advisement Manager
The Senior Talent Advisement Manager is responsible for leading a team of technical talent advisors tasked with identifying, attracting, evaluating, and ultimately hiring top technical talent for Two Sigma’s engineering organization. As a member of the Engineering Recruiting Leadership team, you will also be responsible for managing a number of recruiting process improvement and project management initiatives.
- Lead a high-performing team of technical talent advisors and researchers to understand, address and fulfill the hiring needs of our software engineering organization.
- Develop and execute sourcing / research strategies to identify high potential engineers at Two Sigma
- Serve as a member of the engineering recruiting leadership team
- Understand the competitive landscape for engineers and develop effective strategies to compete and win.
- Maximize organizational effectiveness, starting with the recruiting department itself, including managing performance, developing employees and assessing roles and responsibilities.
- Serve as a role model for the values and the company mission. Inspire a culture of innovation, collaboration, passion and out-of-the-box critical thinking while maintaining a hands-on approach to recruiting best practices.
- Inspire trust and alignment with engineering leaders through data, integrity, transparency, and collaboration.
- Lead from the front and manage your own portfolio of searches
- Broad recruiting/talent acquisition leadership experience combined with deep functional knowledge of software engineering.
- 10+ years of experience as a technical recruiter
- 5+ years of experience in a technical recruiting/talent acquisition management capacity
- Experience managing and executing retained searches
- Demonstrated experience building and developing talent acquisition teams
- A combination of both “in-house” and agency recruiting experience highly preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative environment, with a track record of accomplishment and measurable business impact.
- Strong academic credentials, Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills. Able to quickly transition from strategic to tactical.
- Demonstrated judgment and adaptability - intellectually sharp, decisive and agile, able to thrive in a dynamic and cerebral environment.
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations and able to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations as they arise.
- Ability to operate in an environment with ambiguity and change. Must have the mental agility to adapt to and champion positive change.
- A fast learner, capable of building a solid understanding of the business operating environment, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Continuous learner (and teacher!) who is passionate about their trade.
- Extremely trustworthy. Must engender confidence and trust at all levels.
- Ability to exercise discretion and handle sensitive information
- The highest personal, professional and ethical standards and maturity.