Senior Technical Recruiter
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We’re seeking a senior full-time recruiter to join our Technical Recruiting team! In this role you will serve as a trusted advisor to the CTO and his leadership team and will lead recruitment efforts for senior-leaders hires across the Engineering organization. As a recruiting subject matter expert, you’ll be responsible for leading the end-to-end recruitment process including conducting research and market mapping, sourcing, pipeline building, assessing and evaluating candidates, through to driving offer approvals, negotiation and closing. In addition, you will work closely with the Head of Engineering Recruiting and senior leaders across HR to drive strategic, cross functional projects.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for senior and executive-level Engineering hires, including crafting and executing sourcing and research strategies to identify high potential talent for Two Sigma’s immediate and long-term needs
- Establish consultative relationships with HR Business Partners and leaders across Engineering, including the CTO and his leadership team, developing a deep understanding of their strategic objectives and hiring needs and develop effective candidate assessment frameworks, including facilitating interviews and leading calibration and hiring discussions
- Partner with external search firms as appropriate, including driving RFPs, negotiating agreements, and serving as a primary point of contact
- Drive the offer process, including preparing offer packets for review and approval, presenting offers, and developing effective close strategies
- Track and analyze relevant metrics to provide insights to clients across the organization and within the HR team
- Lead high-impact, cross-functional projects, including driving monthly and quarterly reporting (in partnership with HR Analytics) and driving key process improvements as we scale our hiring practices
- Represent Two Sigma and the recruiting team, both internally and externally, serving as a brand ambassador and evangelist
You should possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive recruitment experience, including 5 or more years of technical recruiting experience and 3 or more years of executive recruiting experience; a combination of agency and in-house recruitment experience strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative environment with a track record of building effective relationships with cross-functional partners and internal clients at all levels
- A general understanding and interest in basic computer science, software, and technology infrastructure concepts
- Proven ability to drive large, strategic initiatives with strong data-driven project management skills, outstanding presentation skills, and impeccable judgement
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.