Sightway Capital - Marketing and Communications Lead
New York, New York, United States
Sightway Capital (SWC) is a private investment firm focused on middle market growth equity investing. . In 2018, Two Sigma launched Sightway Capital, building on the company’s established private investment capabilities and continuing its differentiated investment approach.
The firm has created a new position for a Marketing and Communications Lead. Reporting to Two Sigma’s Head of Marketing & Communications and team and working day-to-day with Sightway’s Chief of Strategy and Capital Development, the Sightway MarComm Lead will develop an integrated communications program to engage with all internal and external stakeholders and help further position Sightway as a pre-eminent private investment firm.
The Sightway MarComm lead will work closely with all members of the Sightway team, as well as our portfolio companies, to generate content and assist in marketing and branding strategy for a range of audiences.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion for financial services/asset management, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and significant experience managing communications across a variety of media outlets, including business, trade and social, along with industry conferences.
● Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing and communications strategy in service of Sightway’s business objectives, to include the following:
○ Develop and deploy consistent messaging across all communications channels
○ Drive a comprehensive content strategy, from writing to distribution, for SWC and its portfolio company investments
○ Manage media interactions and leverage relationships to coordinate media interviews/engagement and press features for senior members of the Sightway team; serve as primary contact at SWC for press inquiries
○ Developing a strategy for industry awards and recognition – secure speaking engagements and negotiate sponsorships. Assist in preparation for speaking roles; build marketing collateral for all speaking engagements
○ Develop and execute on an internal communications strategy and shares milestones with the broader Sightway and Two Sigma company
○ Support investor relations team with fund-raising and investor-oriented collateral: pitchbooks, investor letters, case studies
○ Act as a primary point of contact for Sightway portfolio companies for brand building, including pitch books, website design and press releases
○ Bring in expertise from agencies and Two Sigma teams to guide portfolio teams in developing marketing and communications strategies across web, media and collateral.
Qualifications & Skills: