Sightway Capital, Finance Associate
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a talented individual to assist in the operating and on-going development of the Finance/FP&A capabilities of a growing and diverse private investment platform. This function will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the enhancement a broad range of efforts, which include valuation, performance & investment analysis, business unit reporting, management and risk reporting, as well as involvement in aspects of the investment process. The individual is expected to work with various teams and service providers to solve challenges in implementing and improving infrastructure and investor & investment reporting capabilities.
- Reporting to key constituencies, including internal management committee and investors;
- Assist in budgeting,
- Complete analyses to present segment profitability and performance metrics;
- Assist in valuation process across broad asset classes;
- Manage process for performance data, working with internal team, administrator, and implementing technology to enhance portfolio monitoring and reporting capabilities;
- Enhance processes, infrastructure and capabilities of the business;
- Perform corporate finance analysis;
- Facilitate communications across various functions.
- 2-3 years of experience working in Finance roles with exposure to private equity industry.
- Strong analytical, modeling and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of investment valuation across broad range of asset classes (i.e. PE, Real Assets, Credit, Venture, Distressed, Fund of Funds).
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility for completion of key processes.
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative working style.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Other financial technology (iLevel, CapIQ, etc.) experience a plus
- CFA a plus