Sightway Capital - Investment Team Coordinator
New York, New York, United States
Sightway Capital – Investment Team Coordinator
Sightway Capital (SWC), a Two Sigma company, is a private investment firm focused on middle market growth equity investing. The firm employs a principal mindset and flexible capital approach to building successful business platforms with experienced operators and strategic partners, largely in financial services/specialty lending and real assets/resources. We focus on building quality businesses over the long term with an emphasis on asset intensive industries where we can generate an attractive current yield as well as enterprise value creation over time.
Primary responsibilities will be:
Investment Team Support
- Provide administrative support including expense reports, calendar coordination, meeting and travel arrangements, and conference registration. Keep administrative systems up-to-date.
- Owner of CRM system (Dynamo) – includes pipeline management (including backfilling historical data that is not in the system, cleaning past data that is incomplete in the system), coordination with Dynamo team, system improvement initiatives, etc.
- Help to populate datarooms with documents for various deals we’re raising capital for, and manage investor follow-ups.
- Coordinate / Manage Sightway Team Meetings – includes creating agendas, printing materials, setting up technology, maintaining meeting minutes and circulating follow ups
- Help plan team wide events and functions as needed
- Maintain and update Sightway presentations, marketing materials, business cards
- Coordinate with investment team to manage existing and future data resources / subscriptions. Identify current data sources (e.g., equity research, industry sector trade publications, email blasts, etc.) the team has access to, additional data sources the team may want access.
- Ad hoc project management. Assist the Investment Team with ad hoc projects as they arise on a case by case basis (examples may include: data entry / market research projects and / or projects to help organize portfolio management initiatives).
Portfolio Management Support
- Data collection / organization across all external Fund Investments. Includes saving down quarterly reports, capital calls, distribution notices, etc.
- Help prepare quarterly report for Investment Partners summarizing performance drivers across Fund Investments
- Coordinate attendance at quarterly Board / Advisory Meetings
- Keep track of and monitor key terms across external Fund Investments
Qualifications & Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record is required
- 3+ years of experience in a coordinator/administrative role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive mentality and ability to work independently