Software Engineer: Options Market Making
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma Securities, LLC is a member of FINRA and SIPC and a registered market maker in U.S. exchange listed equities and options. Backed by a high performance, proprietary platform, the firm is a significant participant in the global markets. For more information, please visit twosigmasecurities.com.
We are seeking world-class software developers to join our Options Market Making (OMM) engineering team. OMM Engineering works with traders and modelers to refine our Options trading tactics and Options trading systems.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Build a next generation Options Market Making trading system.
- Work on communication processes for major U.S. options and futures exchanges.
- Solve low-latency trading problems and optimize performance-critical code.
- Assess different technologies and their applications.
- Maintain, optimize, and strengthen existing components of the trading system.
- Ensure that department milestones/goals are achieved in a timely fashion.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- At least 6+ years of professional software development experience.
- BS/BA degree in computer engineering / computer science.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, knowledge of Python is beneficial.
- Experience with exchange connectivity, order routing, and market data is a plus.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.