Sr. Program Manager, Learning and Development
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development (L&D) leader to join the Talent team. The right person will take charge of our L&D strategy, operations, and innovation to build a world class Learning and Development experience for our employees—a key investment within our Talent strategy.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve our L&D curriculum to meet the needs of our growing business and intellectually curious employees.
- Surface L&D opportunities to employees in a way that makes learning and development planning easy and targeted for the individual.
- Oversee learning systems, data and reporting to provide a great user experience and surface insights that inform our decisions.
- Proactively manage relationships and stakeholders at all levels to build awareness, support and advocacy for L&D offerings.
- Proactively develop learning content that aligns to TS Talent Strategy and organization needs.
- Identify, test and develop new methods for learning in the workplace.
- Support and advise HR Business Partners and business leaders on L&D approaches within their organization
- Vendor selection and management
You should possess the following requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in higher education, management consulting, learning and development or a related field
- Exceptionally strong project management, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Data oriented approach to making decisions
- Team first attitude, putting the team and company goals above individual acknowledgement
- People oriented approach to designing solutions that question the status quo
- Flexibility, resilience and ownership even when you are swimming up stream
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves