Strategy & Planning Lead, Human Resources
New York, New York, United States
Strategy & Planning Lead for Two Sigma Insurance Quantified
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma's core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making in insurance. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
We are recruiting for an experienced Strategy Lead to help drive decision-making processes while ensuring operational excellence throughout TSIQ. The ideal candidate for this role will have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to clearly present information to executives. We’re looking for someone who loves solving problems at a high level but can also roll up their sleeves, execute, and dive into day-to-day details. This individual will establish deep cross functional relationships throughout Talent, Performance & Reward, Employee Relations and University Relations assisting the team on a range of special projects including but not limited to: project management, capability and gap analysis, goal setting and measurement, and budgeting and resourcing.
- Ensure effectiveness of the HR operating model. Analyze data and perform diagnostic assessments to identify and assess complex problems and deliver sustainable solutions.
- Assist the Strategy & Operations Lead execute the most critical and high impact cross-functional projects
- Support inter-and-intra HR collaboration efforts to ensure alignment between strategy programs and operations.
- Work closely with Human Resources to generate and execute innovative solutions
- 6-8 years of experience in management consulting, business intelligence or in-house strategy; high-growth company experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from a highly accredited university with strong academic performance.
- Explorer mindset. The ability to manage ambiguity, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Must be able to lay out data and analyses to tell a compelling story and advocate for solutions.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution. We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing both can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
- HR Strategy experience preferred. Financial services experience not required
- Collaborative attitude. This person must be a team player.