TSIQ Customer Success Lead
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified is an insurance technology business utilizing technology, data science, intelligent automation and cloud-based computing to foster innovation, better understand risk and strengthen business and product offerings for the insurance industry. Two Sigma IQ is aligned with Two Sigma's vision of finding value in the world's data.
We are hiring a Customer Success Lead to join our growing Customer Development Group! This role will be at the forefront of our customer success efforts, working with our initial clients and end users to support their needs, train end-users on the value of our products and services and drive successful adoption. Given our SaaS business model and our mission to help elevate the art of underwriting, customer success is absolutely vital to our long- term strategy and success. Due to the extensive nature of the solutions TSIQ is bringing to market, the expectation is that the early partnerships we form will be the source of additional revenue opportunities as we execute on our product strategy. A critical goal for this role is to partner with our Sales, Relationship Management, Product and Engineering teams to drive end user feedback and product usage insights which in turn will help build out our existing client base to support long-term growth and success of the business.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Drive customer engagement and development of power users across client base
- Assist with Customer Journey mapping
- Become a Product expert
- Help identify customer expansion opportunities
- Define operational metrics for team and ensure best systems in place for tracking metrics
- Leverage the latest CS tools to assess usage, provide product feedback, sentiment and trends to internal teams
- Work with end users to prioritize enhancement requests
- Put together a hiring plan
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to develop and deliver collateral to support growth and adoption initiatives
- Quickly and effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed and work closely with our Support Engineering teams for escalated needs
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Proven track record of 7+ years of experience building and leading customer success teams in a successful, fast growing SaaS company
- Proven track record driving the key SaaS metrics of Customer Success including adoption, utilization, Renewal, cross-sell and customer satisfaction
- World class management and leadership skills including recruiting top talent
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep experience with sales and post-sales
- Analytical, data driven, and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills; ability to prioritize, adjust and course correct as necessary
- Cross team collaboration and relationship building, including: building consensus, and resolving disagreements when necessary
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Utilize data to gain insights, find opportunities and build consensus
- Ability to practice risk management, engage key risk partners, and optimally raise issues that create business, technical, operational, and project risk
- Experience in Fintech and/or Insurtech a plus
- Experience with data analytics, collaboration tools and customer success tools a plus
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.