TSIQ Executive Assistant
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified, LP (Two Sigma IQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma’s core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. Two Sigma IQ works closely with industry partners to deliver products and solutions which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, Two Sigma IQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
Two Sigma is a technology company dedicated to finding value in the world’s data. Since its founding in 2001, Two Sigma has built an innovative platform that combines extraordinary computing power, vast amounts of information, and advanced data science to produce breakthroughs in investment management, insurance and related fields. Today, Two Sigma manages over $46 billion in assets and employees more than 1,100 people globally. For more information, please visit www.twosigma.com.
Two Sigma IQ is seeking an experienced, adaptable and highly-detail oriented Executive Assistant to join its team. In this role, you will be responsible for executing fundamental administrative support functions as well as working with new technologies. The ideal candidate for the Two Sigma IQ Executive Assistant role will have experience in support roles and will be eager and willing to learn and grow in a fast-paced startup environment.
In this role, you will work within Two Sigma IQ’s highly collaborative and fast-paced startup environment. You will be required to consistently maintain a high level of discretion while building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues throughout Two Sigma IQ and Two Sigma. Your work will be vital to the success of certain Two Sigma IQ executives and their teams. Specific responsibilities include:
- Heavy and complicated calendar and schedule management within the team as well as coordination with Two Sigma EAs and team members as necessary;
- Answer phones for manager and assigned team members and relay messages with accuracy and necessary detail;
- Liaise between your executives and internal/external parties in connection with scheduling and coordination of onsite/offsite meetings, conference calls, among other things.
- Heavy travel coordination and arrangement for assigned executives – ensure required travel documents are in place, create itineraries, maintain and update all calendars, and liaise with required parties at travel destination(s);
- Process and report expenses using Concur;
- Work in tandem with office manager to coordinate team meetings and outings;
- Provide office supply and mail assistance;
- Prepare materials and documents for meetings;
- Occasional ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Minimum of 5 years administrative support experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Startup experience a plus. Experience working in a technology company also a plus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Displays sensitivity and responsiveness to confidential information.
- Displays the ability to work independently while exuding thoughtfulness and efficiency.
- Displays the ability to juggle competing priorities with a high level of professionalism and agility.
- Displays excellent organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to move quickly from one task to another.
- Curious about and excited by new technologies.
- Ability to be flexible and available as needed throughout the workday.
- Self-starter and a critical thinker.