TSIQ Implementation Manager
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital. Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma's core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
TSIQ is seeking an experienced Implementation Manager to add to our Customer Development Team. This is a pivotal role responsible for implementations of our SaaS enterprise solutions. Our Implementations Managers are trusted advisors to our customers on the end to end on-boarding / implementation lifecycle. Our Implementation Managers lead the solution design, analysis, and planning for specific clients. They ensure a seamless transition from deal to successful on-boarding / implementation.
The primary goal for this role is to ensure that client on-boarding / implementations are delivered successfully hitting all goals, internal resources are applied efficiently, and information is distributed appropriately in the support of on time client launches.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Lead discovery sessions to create a client's system ecosystem and business process map which underscores the value of our enterprise solution. Provide quantifiable success metrics.
- Work with Sales to create implementation estimates to accompany license estimates. Aside from the customer investment in implementation, sales and services accounts for the total cost of ownership
- Build and lead the overall project plan for the implementation inclusive of results from all parties. Ensures resources are allocated successfully for the project
- Lead ongoing client communication with a high level of professionalism and build relationships
- Work with Product and Program Management to influence the Product Roadmap, by identifying implementation roadblocks for customers
- Light travel expected for client onsite meetings
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of client implementation/onboarding experience of a SaaS enterprise platform preferably in the insurance space
- Ability to strategically plan for long-term goals, including translating requirements to strategically organize delivery across long-term period of multiple goals/releases
- Demonstrated history of leadership and success in running cross-organizational teams to define and meet customer results
- Experience working with clients/3rd parties to scope projects, define requirements, measures of success, key dependencies, and align prioritization with strategic goals and objectives
- Experience with either Insurance software implementations or SaaS workflow/analytics implementations
- Understanding of PMO processes for Agile at Scale. Ability to work with customers to identify suitable PMO function and stand up operating cadence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to adjust communications across multiple audiences
- Understand integration technologies and protocols (HTTPS, SFTP, REST, JDBC, ODBC) and user access (Auth0, IdP)
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.