TSIQ Implementations Lead
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma's core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
Two Sigma is a technology company dedicated to finding value in the world's data. Since its founding in 2001, Two Sigma has built an innovative platform that combines extraordinary computing power, vast amounts of information, and advanced data science to produce breakthroughs in investment management, insurance and related fields. Today, Two Sigma manages approximately $45 billion in assets, employs more than 1,000 people and has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Houston and London.
TSIQ is looking to add an experienced Head of Implementations to our growing organization. The person in this role will lead the team responsible for implementations of our large complex enterprise platform offering. As our product is being built for new markets, initial implementations in those markets will be with partners who assist us in creating specifications for our platform
● Extensive property & casualty (P&C) software development expertise with demonstrated ability to strategically plan for long-term milestones, including translating requirements to strategically organize delivery across long-term period of multiple milestones/releases
● Demonstrated history of leadership and success in managing cross-organizational teams to define and meet customer deliverables.
● Experience working with clients/3rd parties to scope projects, define requirements, measures of success, key dependencies, and align prioritization with strategic goals and objectives
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to adjust communications across multiple audiences.
● Understand how to clearly and concisely identify and frame problems, separate issues, and expose the underlying difficulties; additionally, the project manager should be able to refocus the team on implementing the solution
● Strong judgement and decision making skills; ability to re-prioritize, adjust and course correct as necessary
● Participate in, and contribute to, company-wide project management efforts.
● Cross team collaboration and relationship building, including: creating consensus and buy-in, negotiating and resolving conflicts when necessary with minimal escalation.
● Utilize data to gain insights, identify opportunities and build consensus
● Ability to practice risk management, engage key risk stakeholders, and effectively escalate issues that create business, technical, operational, and project risk.
● Identify and resolve gaps for ensuring successful and on-time releases
● Degree: BA/BS
● 10+ years of project management experience in an software development environment preferably in the insurance space
● Strong technical, product, and business communication skills