TSIQ Office Manager
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma's core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
Two Sigma is a technology company dedicated to finding value in the world's data. Since its founding in 2001, Two Sigma has built an innovative platform that combines extraordinary computing power, vast amounts of information, and advanced data science to produce breakthroughs in investment management, insurance and related fields. Today, Two Sigma manages over $46 billion in assets and employs more than 1,100 people globally. For more information, please visit www.twosigma.com.
We are seeking an organized and adaptable office manager to join the TSIQ team. In this role, you will be responsible for promoting office improvement and efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement, among other things. The ideal candidate will have experience in support roles and/or event management and will be willing to learn and grow in a fast-paced startup environment.
● Serve as liaison for TSIQ team on both TSIQ and broader Two Sigma company processes, policies, events, and updates, including travel, new systems integration and new hire onboarding.
● Serve as point person for TSIQ team on Two Sigma policies and processes (“how do I…”), particularly for new hires.
● Track JIRA requests and other administrative approvals associated with Two Sigma processes that require attention.
● Coordinate internal and external event logistics, timelines and schedules, including team lunches/events/L&D.
○ Own the coordination and execution of TSIQ team outings and team building events.
● Maintain team roster, seating assignments, desk setups and other team operational matters.
● Manage and track approved budget.
● Responsible for building-out and owning the TSIQ new hire onboarding process (hardware, access, appropriate building/floor access, background packets, including maintaining an onboarding Wiki, coordinate with hiring manager).
● Manage and maintain TSIQ growth analysis, including plans for space requirements, hardware needs, etc. - liaise with Workplace Services.
● Manage all TSIQ hardware orders and hardware inventory. Coordinate with team leads and finance regarding hardware requirements/needs/requests. Track status of orders. Track vs. budget.
● Manage and maintain TSIQ hardware tracker (inventory of current hardware).
○ Conceive of and implement TSIQ hardware management system.
● Manage AV needs for team meetings and TSIQ specific hardware maintenance (printers, copiers). Daily trouble-shooting.
● Act as interim point of contact for general needs of TSIQ partners (community manager for Attune and Hamilton when on-site).
● Occasional ad-hoc projects as requested (preparation of meeting materials, etc.).
● Minimum of Bachelor’s level degree, five years of related experience
● Working knowledge of computers and the operation of standard office machines as well as computer programs (Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and equivalents, etc.)
● Displays excellent organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to move quickly from one task to another.
● Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate excellent critical thinking skills.
● Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks, with a priority on meeting deadlines.
● Must demonstrate innovation, initiative, and the ability to work independently when needed.
● Must have familiarity with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
● Displays sensitivity and responsiveness to confidential information.