Technical Program Manager - Venn
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Venn applies Two Sigma's expertise in technology and investment analysis to help investors leverage data to answer critical questions they face each day. At the core, Venn is designed to enable investors to gain a better understanding of investment risks and the role these risks play in meeting their investment objectives.
Technology drives our business — it's our main advantage — and Program Managers play a pivotal role as Venn engages with external partners and advanced clients. Technical Program Management at Two Sigma is focused on advancing product ideas and technology partnerships that address customer needs, working cross-functionally with engineering to implement those ideas, and communicating solutions to partners and advanced clients.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Partner with Engineering and Product leadership on the approach and content to new product and partnership development
- Own and drive the processes and communication that successfully advance this work
- Define the collaboration model between external partners, clients, and the Venn team
- Identify, prioritize, and collaborate on execution of roadmap to support complex launch and partnership initiatives
- Coordinate and deliver effective communication and information delivery across all areas of the organization, external partners, and as appropriate, strategic clients
- Participate in early planning and scoping sessions related to new product offerings and partnerships.
- Review proposals from an operationalization perspective and provide strategic guidance and program management throughout planning and implementation phases. This includes facilitating the creation, regionalization and continuous improvement of business practices and policies, ordering and contracting documents, and training materials.
- Drive continuous improvement, scalability and organizational efficiency across all areas of responsibility.
- Recommend, implement and lead projects of varying scope, with little or no direction, leveraging internal groups and resources as needed.
- Identify and operationalize tasks to be performed by Vendor teams. Prepare productivity reports and analyze engagement, approval and turnaround time metrics.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in a Technical Program Management or similarly titled role
- 4+ years of go-to-market experience operationalizing new products or solutions
- Experience managing, implementing and successfully executing complex technology or program roll-outs and cross-functional initiatives across multiple teams and regions.
- Experience with analysis and problem solving, and presenting analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- Knowledge of relevant tools, best practices, and processes for large complex, strategic and operational initiatives
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams, including technical engineering colleagues
- Excellent written and spoken communication, documentation and presentation skills, including demonstrated ability with client- or partner-facing work
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.