Technical Project Manager, Insurance
New York, New York, United States
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma's core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
TSIQ is looking to add an experienced Technical Project Manager to our growing organization. The person in this role will work within a dynamic cross-functional team to help project manage our technical efforts in the Insurance space.
The project manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project life cycle, across the Engineering and Modeling teams, and will:
- Drive the implementation process.
- Scope integrations, feature requests, and new initiatives.
- Define tasks, milestones, and dependencies.
- Track and communicate progress against our objectives.
- Coordinate with external and internal partners
- Establish deadlines and drive the team’s efforts to timely completion.
- Communicate status and progress to stakeholders.
- Manage the team’s Agile process.
- Bachelor degree or higher (preferably in Computer Science) from a top university.
- Technical fluency. Comfort with software design principles, APIs, and integrations.
- Prior software engineering project management experience.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders.
- Adaptability to work with ambiguity and limited information.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of initiatives, and be accountable for success.
- Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira.