New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a proactive, outgoing, results-oriented technical recruiter to join our team. You will interact closely with fellow recruiters, candidates, and technology teams across the company, managing the full-cycle recruiting process to hire exceptionally talented individuals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals;
- Working with recruiting and HR team members to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for a broad range of open positions;
- Developing effective strategies for sourcing and evaluating candidates;
- Facilitating interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers;
- Maintaining data reports and performance metrics;
- Driving the offer process, generating offer documents, and closing candidates;
- Representing Two Sigma’s brand and recruiting team internally and externally.
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on technical recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience working at a recruiting agency or executive search firm is strongly desired.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and work independently.
- A general understanding of basic computer science, software, and technology infrastructure concepts.
- Strong client relationship building and networking abilities