Technical Recruiting & Sourcing Specialist
New York, New York, United States
Technical Recruiting and Sourcing Specialist
We are seeking an experienced Technical Recruiting and Sourcing Specialist to join our quantitative and data science recruiting team, supporting all of the lines of business across our research platform. As a specialist on this team you will have the opportunity to work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies to generate candidate flow for Data Scientists, Quantitative Analysts (Strats), Portfolio Managers, and Quantitative Software Engineers.
In this capacity you will be responsible for driving our candidate pipelines and partnering with our recruiters and senior leaders to attract some of the most exceptional quantitative research professionals around the globe. This role is ideal for a recruiter with 3+ years’ experience that seeks intellectual challenge and is looking to expand their technical knowledge and become an industry expert in Data Science and Quantitative Research.
- Developing effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates. Channels include but are not limited to: social recruiting tools, user groups, employee referrals, networking, campus, and hosting and attending meetups and other events
- Create campaigns, execute reach out, and develop relationships with top data science targets promoting awareness about Two Sigma’s vision and potential opportunities
- Maintaining reports and performance metrics
- Seeking out, developing, and executing new and innovative sourcing strategies
- Managing referrals for data science and other quantitative hiring initiatives
- Representing Two Sigma’s brand and recruiting team internally and externally
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
- A minimum of 3+ years of hands-on recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years technical / software engineering recruiting experience required. Quantitative or Data Science recruiting experience highly preferred.
- Prior experience working at a recruiting agency or executive search firm is strongly desired.
- Understanding of Boolean searching and other advanced sourcing techniques
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development processes, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to exercise discretion and work independently.
- Strong client relationship building and networking abilities.