Technical Sourcer (1-Year Contract)
New York, New York, United States
Human Resources at Two Sigma
Our approach to Human Resources is thoughtful and proactive. We’re committed to finding ways to make our people and our organization more efficient, productive, and innovative.
Technical Sourcer Position
We are seeking a Technical Sourcer to join our team and proactively identify and engage exceptional technical talent. In this role you will work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies to general candidate flow. Responsibilities include:
· Developing effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates. Channels include but are not limited to: social recruiting tools, user groups, employee referrals, networking, web sourcing, and hosting and attending meetups and other events;
· Engaging targets, clearly communicating Two Sigma’s vision and potential opportunities;
· Maintaining data reports and performance metrics;
· Representing Two Sigma’s brand and recruiting team internally and externally.
· A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
· A minimum of 3 years of hands-on recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Prior experience working at a recruiting agency or executive search firm is strongly desired.
· Exceptional analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
· Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development processes, and emerging technologies.
· Ability to exercise discretion and work independently.
· Strong client relationship building and networking abilities.