Technical Sourcer (Contract)
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
We are seeking a Technical Sourcer to join our team and proactively identify and engage exceptional technical talent. In this role you will work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies to general candidate flow.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Developing effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates. Channels include but are not limited to: social recruiting tools, user groups, employee referrals, networking, web sourcing, and hosting and attending meetups and other events
- Engaging targets, clearly communicating Two Sigma’s vision and potential opportunities
- Maintaining data reports and performance metrics
- Representing Two Sigma’s brand and recruiting team internally and externally
You should possess the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working at a recruiting agency or executive search firm is strongly desired
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development processes, and emerging technologies
- Ability to exercise discretion and work independently
- Strong client relationship building and networking abilities
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.