Technology Finance Admin Temp
New York, New York, United States
Systems Engineering at Two Sigma
The Systems Engineering group at Two Sigma designs and builds the complex and compelling infrastructure that makes what we do possible.
Our engineers are collaborators in designing end-to-end solutions. They are actively involved in bringing our ideas to life. They collaborate across departments to engineer systems that address the richness of the problems we solve, as well as the diversity of challenges.
We keep the organization at the forefront of cutting-edge hardware. We design our networks to scale massively, so our formidable computing power can be brought to bear as we tackle the next generation of data analysis. We are not afraid to invest in deep infrastructure – thousands of computers communicating across lightning-fast networks actively engaged in discovery and analysis, driving the industry forward. We have talented, passionate individuals who build and maintain what exists today, and invent tomorrow.
Technology Finance Admin Position
The Technology Finance Admin role works closely with internal and external teams and supports all aspects of technology procurement financing. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Registration pf quarterly lease schedules upon inception,
- Entering hardware asset information and lease data into management databases,
- Tracking leased assets throughout their lifecycle
- Assist in compiling departmental cost allocation and total cost of ownership exercises
- Support lease maturity activities to ensure that hardware is either correctly returned, bought out, or extended and confirm that schedules are correctly closed out.
A successful Technology Finance Admin will be an individual who has exceptional organizational & analytical skills, is detail oriented, takes initiative, is a fast learner, and enjoys interactions and communications with other individuals, teams, and vendors. Previous experience in procurement, accounts payable, sourcing, vendor management, and knowledge of IT hardware, software, telecommunications are not necessary but are strongly desired.
Other Requirements Include:
- BA or BS in relevant field
- 1 year of experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite with a commanding knowledge of Excel
- Experience in technology-related job or field preferred