Two Sigma IQ Partner Solutions Lead
New York, New York, United States
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma's core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making in insurance. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
Two Sigma is a technology company dedicated to finding value in the world's data. Since its founding in 2001, Two Sigma has built an innovative platform that combines extraordinary computing power, vast amounts of information, and advanced data science to produce breakthroughs in investment management, insurance and related fields. Today, Two Sigma manages over $46 billion in assets, employs more than 1,100 people and has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Houston and London. For more information, please visit www.twosigma.com<http://www.twosigma.com>.
We are seeking to add a business professional to the TSIQ Partner Solutions team. Given a relatively small team and the start-up nature of TSIQ, this position will be a multifaceted role and will focus on the following:
● Supporting all aspects of existing TSIQ partnerships including defining and executing key partner objectives.
● Collaborating with TSIQ’s modeling, engineering and product management team to deliver TSIQ’s platform to our partners.
● Working closely with corporate operations to ensure that partner needs are met.
● Building and maintaining meaningful interaction with senior professionals both internally at Two Sigma and externally with its partners.
● 7+ years experience in client management, strategy consulting, private equity or other relevant experience.
● Insurance, finance or financial technology industry expertise.
● Strong relationship management and project management skills with demonstrated ability to gain buy-in from senior stakeholders.
● Strong work ethic, self-starter and quick-study mentality; ability to work independently yet also lead and inspire large cross-functional teams.
● Demonstration of high analytical capacity and intellectual curiosity.
● Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
● Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
● A strong work ethic, ability to operate independently and self-motivated.