Two Sigma Insurance Quantified, Data and Technology Attorney
New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a talented mid-level Technology Attorney to join the Two Sigma IQ legal team. In this role, you will advise Two Sigma IQ on technology, data, privacy, licensing, intellectual property and similar legal and regulatory issues implicated in the operations and scaling of its business.
● Advising on company-level technology and related matters, such as intellectual property or cybersecurity;
● Working with internal groups and external counsel to scope, build and support existing and new platforms and businesses;
● Supporting business lines by negotiating data, technology, confidentiality and other vendor and other related contracts.
● Identifying issues with respect to technology, data, privacy, licensing, intellectual property and similar legal and regulatory issues on a global scale; and
● Managing internal business relationships.
- You have a cumulative 6 to 8 years of experience in both (i) a technology-related group of a major U.S. law firm and (ii) the legal department of a technology-based services company (SaaS) or a fintech/insurtech firm.
- You have experience with technology, data, privacy, licensing, intellectual property and/or similar legal and regulatory issues.
- You have a strong interest in learning about different areas of law.
- Experience in fintech or insurtech is a plus but not required.
- You have a familiarity with technology and engineering concepts
- You are self-motivated and a team player with an ability to work in a dynamic environment.