US Relationship Manager - Alpha Capture
New York, New York, United States
We’re seeking a talented relationship manager to join our PICS Alpha Capture team. PICS is a hybrid investment initiative that combines sell-side discretionary information with our quantitative strategies. As relationship managers we wear many hats. You will develop, oversee and maximize the value of Two Sigma’s relationships at brokerage firms worldwide. In addition to building and maintaining relationships with key sell-side counterparts, you will also focus on creating and implementing strategic business goals for each of our partners firms. Internally, the Relationship Managers collaborate with our research team to propose and investigate potential new signals for our models. Working closely with our product and technology teams, we are collectively dedicated to the evolution of the web properties.
We are a collaborative group and enjoy working together to meet our common goals. As problem solvers, we are focused on anticipating potential impacts to the business. We are naturally inquisitive and adept at reading people. Being able to apply those skills while building relationships on the phone and in person is a must. Our ideal relationship manager is composed and articulate, has the combined ability to take direction and work independently and finds personal satisfaction in working towards the success of a team.
- 5-10 years of experience, preferably in financial services.
- A background in institutional sales, buy-side broker relationship management, or financial data sales is preferred.
- Ideal candidate will be flexible, driven and able to thrive in a team environment.
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic, ability to adjust to a dynamic workload and appropriately manage stressful situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; brief paragraph writing sample will be required.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a top university.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships.