Investor Relations Relationship Manager
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
We are seeking a Relationship Manager to join our Investor Relations team. This individual will focus on both the investment management and investment solutions businesses, primarily covering Japan. The Relationship Manager will be responsible for helping manage existing client relationships and building new relationships with potential clients. This is an entrepreneurial opportunity for an individual with strong intellectual capacity, deep interest in investment management, exceptional business acumen, and a solid work ethic to drive the future growth of the Company.
- Communicating our unique vision and investment process to institutional investors, effectively positioning Two Sigma as a truly differentiated provider of investment solutions;
- Collaborating closely with Investor Relations, Operations and Investment teams on a broad range of client related matters;
- Providing excellent client service and identifying opportunities to grow existing and new relationships in Japan;
- Attending/hosting meetings and calls with current and prospective investors.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a top university, CFA or equivalent credentials are a plus.
- Native fluency in Japanese and professional fluency in English are required.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience articulating complex systematic investment strategies in a straightforward, comprehensible manner.
- Prior experience as a product specialist is a plus.
- Experience working with sophisticated institutional investors and managing day to day relationships.
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office and Bloomberg is desirable.
- Strong detail- and goal-oriented attitude and ability.